Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacant Lot for Sale Hartland Township Michigan




000 W. Peterson, Hartland Twp., MI 48114

Vacant Lot for Sale - $14,900

Build your dream home here and relax at the end the week on the water. This is a vacant lot for sale in Hartland Township Michigan on private Lake Wallace that connects to Bitten Lake. This lake is quiet because it is an electric motor only lake. Wallace Lake is a beautiful and quaint Lake that is great for fishing too. No worries about noisy boats or jet skis.

You will also have access to All Sports Long Lake and the Beach area - What a great place to live! Buy this vacant lot for sale in Hartland Township and your dreams will come true!

Call me on my cell for more information on this and other lakefront properties for sale in Michigan. I'm a lakefront expert and I'm here to help you! My cell phone number is 313-310-9855. Don't hesitate - just call me!

Russ Ravary, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
2900 Union Lake Road, Suite 210
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Office phone: 248-406-2976


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments: