Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Daily Positive Quotes

I am a local realtor in Commerce Michigan and values positive thinking and thoughts. I hope to share some of these quotes with you.  If you want to try out the lake life please check out
Property on Clark Lake in Commerce and also Property on Crosby Lake in Independece.



"I had no shoes and complained,
until I met a man who had no feet."
Indian Proverb

"When I started counting my blessings,
my whole life turned around."
Willie Nelson
Realize you are responsible for your life. The decisions, the choices you make are yours. Don't blame others for things not working out, take responsibility, change the things that need changing.


If you are looking for a happy and positive realtor please call me today 248-310-6239 or email yesmyrealtor@gmail.com for a new list of  Waterfront foreclosures Waterford Michigan 

No comments: