Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Recipes for happiness


I was a little hungry.  I was first thinking some popcorn.  Then I thought chocolate.  I myself am a food junky.  Put just about anything in front of me I will eat it.  I even eat a lot of veggies, though I don't think I could be a vegan or a vegetarian.  (though my son is)  I have been lucky in life and been blessed in many ways.  So I thought I would have some fun and look up some recipes for happiness.

So here are 3 recipes for happiness from the internet.

 
 
2 Heaped cups of patience
1 Heart full of love
2 Hands full of generosity
A Dash of laughter
1 Head full of understanding
Sprinkle generously with kindness
Add plenty of faith and mix well.
Spread over a period of a lifetime
And serve everyone you meet.
Author unknown
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
  1. Take twelve whole months, cleaning them thoroughly of all bitterness, hate and jealousy.
    Make them just as fresh and clean as possible.
  2. Now cut each month into twenty-eight, thirty or thirty-one different parts, but don't make the whole batch at once.
    Prepare it one day at a time out of these ingredients.
  3. Mix into each day one part of faith, one part of patience, one part of courage and one part of work.
  4. Add to each day one part of hope, faithfulness, generosity, and meditation and one good deed.
  5. Season the whole with a dash of good spirits, a sprinkle of fun, a pinch of plan and a cupful of good humour.
  6. Pour all of this into a vessel of love.
  7. Cook thoroughly over radiant joy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have a little recipe that isn't hard to make But you must always start as soon as you awake.
  1. Take a great big mixing bowl and fill it with a smile
  2. Mix half a cup of sunshine with good deeds to last a while.
  3. Add a pinch of work and play, a pinch of thoughtfulness and care
  4. But don't bake it in the oven, just spread it around everywhere."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you try out my three recipes for happiness with family and friends.  I think it will put a smile on your face.   Have a great day!

                                                           Russ Ravary
                          Your Livingston, Wayne, and Oakland County real estate agent



 
 
There are some great home deals out there.  Join my Metro Detroit home VIP club and get the newest lakefront foreclosures and the newest home listings emailed to you daily.  You can also search 1000's of the latest home listings right now.
 
 

 

No comments: